Dang I Wish It Was Friday

It can't only be Wednesday???? This week is just taking it's sweet time. Not much to post today. I've been working late as usual, so not much time for other things. Still tinkering with blogger as time permits.

Here's some more random pics from the family unit. Have a great day today!

Stay tuned for more...

Mik and Mom at an awards ceremony for the end of the year. Mik got an award for being the best goober of the year. (of course, I'm kidding)
A rainbow after a recent storm. A view from the back porch.
Our Tent at this years Relay For Life. We don't have many pictures this year due to the fact Susan and I were busy doing other things, but it was a good turnout and I think everyone had a good time
A flyover, fighter jet and older fighter plane from the Sun-N-Fun fly in this year. Another view from the back porch
Marv hangin out with us on a Saturday night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment